- Licensed MN Police Officer since 1997
- MN BCA Certified Permit to Carry Instructor
- Former member of the Crisis Negotiation Team for Crow Wing County
Kelly is a lifelong resident of Minnesota and has lived in the Brainerd Lakes area for over 20 years now. Kelly is originally from the Iron Range in northern Minnesota. Kelly has been a full time Deputy for the Crow Wing County Sheriff's Office for the past 19 years. He has also served the Cities of Staples, Crosby and Baxter as a police officer and currently serves the City of Cuyuna as a part-time police officer. Kelly and Jill have 3 adult children. Kelly resides in the Brainerd Lakes Area with his wife Jill and their 2 dogs, Bella and Charlie.
- Licensed MN Police Officer since 2005 - NRA Pistol Instructor - MN BCA Certified Permit to Carry Instructor - MN DPS Certified
- Violent Intruder Instructor
Ben is an outdoor enthusiast who grew up in central Minnesota hunting and fishing as a young boy. Ben is married to his high school sweetheart and they have three children. The love of family and friends encouraged Ben to serve the public by becoming a law enforcement officer in 2005. As a licensed police officer, Ben continues to develop and build upon a goal to teach citizens the
importance of safe firearm ownership.
Students who participate in Ben’s classes leave with a wonderful base of knowledge for respecting and enjoying the safe use of firearms.
Personal Defense Training, Permit to Carry Class in Brainerd and throughout central MN.